Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

ok i am stuck, the code 906551201291150
210231810205013
911250001200007
1319120004152000
031513 i cant figure out how to crack but i feel like i need to figure it out to understand i want to pick at that brain of yours

Verzinsky responds:

Good luck with it :)

Candies Crush Saka 1.1! Candies Crush Saka 1.1!

i think this is a good start but the physics are a bit off.in angel form if you hit w while a candy is near the bottom it will go to the middle plus its a little annoying how the power ups do not tell you when they're about to run out but it gives me hope that there will be a new game maker that makes great games in the near future good luck.

OrangutitanGames responds:

Thank you! The first draft of the game was completed in 3 hours. I added the other features as an afterthought. There'll be more updates in the future. There is a reason the physics is like that in the way I programmed it. I'll look into seeing if there might be a better way.

To clarify the functions of the W A D keys: W sends the candies upwards, which can be useful if you accidentally direct a candy toward yourself or you need to push some candies upward before you hit A or D so they don't collide with you (and you kill yourself). I totally agree that some kind of indication is needed that the skills are about to run out, though.

Snakebite Snakebite

jerk

it is a fetish

OH GOD WHAT IS IT OH GOD WHAT IS IT

hey hey hey

its a fetish there is werder stuff feet vore tf shemales some like pin even but it is good questin